R2PS2: IAM-3050161 Error On Modify And Deletion Of Proxy
(Doc ID 2340791.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.9 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OIM 184.108.40.206.x/R2PS2 versions, IAM-3050161 error when modifying or deleting a proxy.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two users testa and testb. testa is manager of testb.
2. Create proxy for testa where testb is the proxy
3. Login as xelsysadm and change the testa to testa1
4. Now login as testa1 and try to remove the proxy testb set. Error message is thrown in a popup
1. Try deleting the proxy created in step 2
2. Same exception is thrown for deletion. However the proxy will be deleted from database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document