R2PS2: IAM-3050161 Error On Modify And Deletion Of Proxy
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.9 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OIM 188.8.131.52.x/R2PS2 versions, IAM-3050161 error when modifying or deleting a proxy.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two users testa and testb. testa is manager of testb.
2. Create proxy for testa where testb is the proxy
3. Login as xelsysadm and change the testa to testa1
4. Now login as testa1 and try to remove the proxy testb set. Error message is thrown in a popup
1. Try deleting the proxy created in step 2
2. Same exception is thrown for deletion. However the proxy will be deleted from database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms