Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 22.214.171.124) - Why Is The Following Error " Error in Receiving Hashed Server Challenge" In The Admin Server Log
(Doc ID 2341002.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 188.8.131.52)
- The Admin Server and OAM Managed server are started
- Access the OAM Console - The screen to login to the console is different from the normal ‘blue’ Oracle Login screen.
- Headers show http://<OAM_HOSTNAME>:<OAM_PORT>/oamconsole/faces/login.jspx?
- Admin server log recording many repetitive errors such as:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document