Oracle Access Manager 11g - Why is the following error " Error in Receiving Hashed Server Challenge" in the Admin Server Log
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g
- The Admin Server and OAM Managed server are started
- Access the oamconsole - The screen to login to the console is different from the normal ‘blue’ Oracle Login screen.
- Headers show http://admin server.domain:7001/oamconsole/faces/login.jspx?
- Admin server log recording many repetitive errors such as:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms