Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 126.96.36.199.x) Federation - How to Configure Two Factor Authentication for SAML Intergrated Web Application
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 184.108.40.206.x) Federation - How to Configure Two Factor Authentication for SAML Intergrated Web Application
- OAM is configured as an Identity Provider (IDP) for a SAP application(which is the Service Provider (SP)
- Second factor authentication is provided by using AdaptiveAuthenticationplugin for web applications
- When tried to achieve two factor authentication for SAML integrated apps its was only possible to use "one authentication scheme(LDAPSchemeFederation)"
- There is no way to use post authentication scheme
- Its only one challenge url (one page) and only one authentication module is possible to specify
- It is not possible to achieve second factor authentication with current pages and module steps
- Requirement is to have two factor authentication with OIF (in SAML integration as IdP) and how can this be achieved
An unauthenticated user request a SAML integrated web application
Web application (SP) redirects user to IdP(oracle Access Manager)
IdP (OAM) performs LDAP authentication as first challenge
IdP (OAM) performs One Time Password (SMS) as second challenge for 'two factor authentication'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms