Results of Search Selections are not Populated if other Tabs are Used to Change Focus
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.170718 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The search selections are not populated in User Create or Modify screens if tabs are clicked back to list of users.
Clicking on another tab should not break selections made in the create/modify tabs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Shows blank user screen
• Click on “users” tab again
• See the list of existing users.
• Click on the open “Create” tab
• Back to blank user screen
• Click the “Search Organization” icon magnifying glass
• Click Search
• Get the list of Orgs
• Pick any organization and click Select
• The selected entry is not pushed into the field. (Blank)
Only workaround is to close Create screen and restarting.
This also occurs if trying to add manager at this point with Manager search.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms