User login fails while accessing the 'bookmarked' OAAM 'security questionnaire page' in a OAM-OAAM integration setup using 'TAP' flow
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Setup a OAM-OAAM integrated environment
2. Customise OAAM login page
3. Configure TAP flow through authentication scheme & module
4. Bookmark "userPreferences.do" (OAAM security questionnaire page)
5. Take a fresh browser/incognito window Hit : http://Host:port/oaam_server/userPreferences.do
6. User gets redirected to "OAAM a Oracle branded login page" instead of OAAM custom login page
7. Enter user credentials, login fails with "Access denied. Please try again."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms