Missing a Message When Rendering by Browser With File Upload
(Doc ID 2346658.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A message may not be rendered after non AJAX submitting after partial rendering by AJAX when using enctype="multipart/form-data".
This issue occurs with the following conditions:
- the value of enctype attribute of form element is "multipart/form-data".
- the page has two commandButton.
- a commandButton with ajax element using render attribute for partial rendering.
- a commandButton without partial rendering.
- Invoke partial rendering by commandButton.
- Invoke commandButton without partial rendering.
A message may not be rendered as step 2.
The issue can be reproduced with following JSF page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document