Unable To Resume A Source Endpoint When Server Is Rolled
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to resume a source endpoint when server is rolled
Below are the steps followed to recreate the issue with and without the latest patches provided by Oracle. (26371025,26249665)
1. Keep one source end point paused.
2. Bring down the active server.
3. Wait for failover to happen.
4. Once failover completes, try resuming the endpoint and verify netstat.
5. Netstat doesn’t show the port as listening.
As of now the solution to recover from this is to do a rolling restart or full restart after resuming the endpoint.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms