Infinite Loop In MDC environment When Persistent Login is enabled
Last updated on MAY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Infinite loop observed in an MDC environment when Persistent Login is enabled. Use case as below
1. There are two apps App-1 and App-2
2. App 1 webgate primary servers are connected to oam servers in Primary DC and App 2 webgate primary Servers are connected to oam servers in primary DC
3. Credential collector is pointing to Secondary(Clone) DC
4. Login to App-1 with Remember me check box. Close the browser and reopen it
5. Access App-1 url , as you have the RM cookie , application will log you in seamlessly
6. Now Access App-2 url , the application will end up in Infinite loop.
Persistent Login is enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms