ODI SDK: "groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: auth for class [name]"
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio, a Groovy script executed in the source editor results in the following error:
- The specified [class] in the error message will be one of the following:
- "odi" - Default; used when a script is new or pasted into the Studio editor
- The script filename, when the script is opened from or saved to a file.
- The [property] will be the name of the variable or method that the script is attempting to access from the [class] object.
- The specified [line number] is where the error occurs in the script.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms