Virus Scanning Operation Issue When Import Suppliers FBDI File
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to schedule the Load Interface File for Import the following errors occur simultaneously:
1. Data File Parameter - No file selected - Error: The File Upload failed - An error occurred during virus scanning operation.
File Import and Export Page - Error - Content item '(null)' was not successfully checked in. An error occurred during virus scanning operation on Content Server.
2. Cannot run program "/mcafee/mcafee/uvscan": error=2, No such file or directory
Steps to replicate:
1. Choose Schedule new process to run the ESS job load interface file for import.
2. Select import process equals Import Suppliers.
3. Use the drop down arrow to load the data file to UCM and the file cannot be uploaded, nothing happened or sometimes see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms