Virus Scanning Operation Issue When Import Suppliers FBDI File
(Doc ID 2349592.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to schedule the Load Interface File for Import the following errors occur simultaneously:
1. Data File Parameter - No file selected - Error: The File Upload failed - An error occurred during virus scanning operation.
File Import and Export Page - Error - Content item '(null)' was not successfully checked in. An error occurred during virus scanning operation on Content Server.
2. Cannot run program "/mcafee/mcafee/uvscan": error=2, No such file or directory
Steps to replicate:
1. Choose Schedule new process to run the ESS job load interface file for import.
2. Select import process equals Import Suppliers.
3. Use the drop down arrow to load the data file to UCM and the file cannot be uploaded, nothing happened or sometimes see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document