Assigned user details not shown in BPM Workspace
(Doc ID 2351692.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When tracking a process instance, in some tasks the current assigned user of the instance does not shows up.
ie., Login to BPM Workspace -> My tasks -> Click on the 'Process' link for any selected instance. You can see the user name to whom the instance is assigned to.
But in the following scenario the user name is not shown,
1. Login to weblogic and create 2 Groups
GroupRole1 : which has 2 users : UserRole1, UserRole11
GroupRole2 : which has 2 users: UserRole2, UserRole22
2. Deploy the Test application in EM
3. Log in to BPm workspace as weblogic user
In Administration ->Roles
Assign Role -> GroupRole1
AnotherRole -> GroupRole2
4.Create an instance from EM
5. Login to Workspace as UserRole1
6. Click on the project link, you can see the instance is assinged to the Role.
7. Login to workspace as UserRole11, you see the same when you click on the process link.
8. Now let UserRole11 claim the task, click on the process link, you can still see the task assigned.
9. Now login as UserRole1 ,click on the Process link, you CANNOT see the user/role the task is assigned to. It only show Running.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document