Cannot Save Changes To Attached / Detached Policies On GenericSoapPort Or GenericSoap12Port In Enterprise Manager (EM)
(Doc ID 2352727.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Enterprise Manager (EM) to attach and/or detach policies to Web Services GenericSopaPort and GenericSoap12Port, the changes are never saved.
There is no error in the EM console although the changes are not being saved.
UCM logs show following:
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Log onto EM. Navigate to Application Deployments --> Oracle UCM Web Services.
2. Then go to Modules and Components.
3. Select the GenericSoapPort for Oracle UCM Web Services.
4. Click on the Attach/Detach Policies link.
5. Under the Directly Attached Policies sub-heading, click on Attach/Detach link.
6. A pop-up dialog box appears. Highlight the oracle/wsmtom_policy and click Detach.
7. Next highlight the oracle/no_ntom_policy and click Attach. Do same for any other policy as well.
8. On top of the dialog box, click Validate then click OK on notification and then on p[age itself. A successful validation notification appears.
9. This takes the user back to configuration page which refreshes with latest configuration:
10. Click on shutdown, a notification appears. Click Shutdown to continue.
11. Once done, a confirmation appears.
12. Refresh and do a startup.
13. The WSM Policy Subject Configuration page shows the policies being reverted to previous state.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document