Wrong Entitlements Name In The Resource History After Applying OIM 184.108.40.206.170924
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying 18.104.22.168.170924, when a child entry is added in the child table directly by modifying the application instance, the resource history shows provisioning task with wrong 'Entitlement name'.
- Login into OIM using xelsysadm user and create one user. Say: user1.
- Provision application instance say 'AD' account to the above user and make sure account goes to 'Provisioned' status.
- Provision one entitlement to user. Make sure account goes to 'Provisioned' status.
- Goto the 'Accounts' tab and open 'Resource history' page.
- The columns 'Request ID' and 'Entitlement name' appear in the resource history page. However the 'Entitlement Name' column list wrong entitlement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms