OID RAD DB Password Unchanged after Forms Password Expiration Scenario - FRM-40042
(Doc ID 2355161.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Using 220.127.116.11 Forms. Forms is configured to use SSO with 18.104.22.168 OAM/Webgate & OID 22.214.171.124.
2. All is working normally until the DB PW expires.
3. When the Form is called, the standard PW expiration/change message occurs and the user changes the password. However, the following informational message occurs:
FRM-40042: Unable to update the DB in RAD.
4. When a new Forms session is started, a Forms logon screen appears with a blank password because the password in OID has not been updated.
5. If the RAD password in OID is updated manually using Oracle Directory Services Manager (ODSM) or some other OID access tool, this resolves the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document