MDB Fails to Reconnect to Remote Distributed Topic (DT) when DT member is Restarted
(Doc ID 2356866.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cross domain MDBs using SSL with cross-domain security are failing to re connect to distributed topic members after remote server bounce.
Follow the below steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Cluster with a pair of managed servers in one domain configured with JMS servers
2. Distributed topics and custom connection factories
3. Cluster with a pair of managed servers in another domain with MDBs subscribed to above
4. Global Trust configured, Security Interoperability Mode = default
5. Enabled Cross Domain Security and set Security Interoperability Mode = performance
6. Both MDBs are ¿ONE-COPY-PER-APPLICATION
7. Use Stand-alone Java producer to send messages to the topic that connects to t3s://<JMS-HOST>:<SSL-PORT> but does not use transactions
8. Bounce one of the JMS servers. We should see that MDB isn't reconnecting to the server that was bounced
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document