Slow Performances Experienced in ODI 12c Studio When Multi-Selection of Columns is Used in a Mapping Logical Design
(Doc ID 2356919.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Poor performances in the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Studio UI is observed when selecting multiple columns in the Logical design of a Mapping.
For replicating the behavior:
- Start ODI Studio, and edit a Mapping.
- Go to the "Logical" tab, and navigate through the columns of source / target Datastores. Select some of them using multi-selection. De-select them:
- Click on different columns of the source Datastores -- the cursor moves reasonably quick on the selected column
- The multi-selection of columns is slow --> ~25 sec
- The navigation post multi-selection is excessively latent --> ~20-25 sec. Then things are back to normal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document