Post OIM Upgrade - Requests For Others Is Always Adding A New Account in Request
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a new Admin Role for submitting requests for others.
- User A submits a request for Others for User B to request an entitlement
- User B already has AD Account Provisioned
- User A is getting a result that a new AD account will be created.
- User A has no permissions to view other users Provisioned Accounts
This behavior is noticed after the upgrade from OIM 11g R2 PS2 BP 05 to OIM 11g R2 PS3 July 2017 BP.
User A must be able to identify that AD Account is already provisioned and only new entitlement must be shown in the Request Process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms