OIM Login Delay Issue Due To Cyclic Group Membership In OAM Integrated Environment.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One has protected the URI /identity/ with OAM. A Webgate is installed on OHS fronting Oracle Identity Manager.
- Access the URL: https://myaccess.domain-name.com/identity/
- One get redirected to OAM for Authentication.
- The Authentication and Authorization processes in OAM only take fractions of seconds in OAM.
- After a successful authentication, OAM redirects the user to the originally requested URL, ie: https://myaccess.domain-name.com/identity/
- Upon accessing that URL, they get an initial HTTP 200 response from the OHS Server in a fraction of second.
- Then, there is an apparent internal redirect to the following URL:
=> GET https://myaccess.domain-name.com/identity/?_afrLoop=4055498924349055&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null&_adf.ctrl-state=jym7ss4pn_1 HTTP/1.1
- It takes more than 8 minutes for them to get a response from the OIM server and display the OIM home page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms