ESSO Fails To Detect Credential Fields In Windows Application Rendered Using The WPF Technology
(Doc ID 2364435.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 188.8.131.52.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-MAR-2019***
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On: Logon Manager version 184.108.40.206.1
ESSO Administrative Console fails to detect credential fields for a Windows application when creating an application template.
Application Type: Windows
Software: March Networks (Command Client)
The credential fields are expected to be visible in the application template wizard when creating a template for the application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console.
- Right Click on Applications and select "New Windows Application"
- Follow the template wizard to detect the target application window.
- Click on the Window Title for the target application in the Application Form Wizard dialog, then click Next.
- The username and password fields are not visible in the Credential Fields form wizard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document