ESSO Fails To Detect Credential Fields In Windows Application Rendered Using The WPF Technology
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On: Logon Manager version 22.214.171.124.1
ESSO Administrative Console fails to detect credential fields for a Windows application when creating an application template.
Application Type: Windows
Software: March Networks (Command Client)
The credential fields are expected to be visible in the application template wizard when creating a template for the application.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Open the ESSO Administrative Console.
- Right Click on Applications and select "New Windows Application"
- Follow the template wizard to detect the target application window.
- Click on the Window Title for the target application in the Application Form Wizard dialog, then click Next.
- The username and password fields are not visible in the Credential Fields form wizard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms