"java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Invalid Type Code: NN" Generated On A Replicated Coherence Cache
(Doc ID 2366455.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Coherence - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Weblogic Domain based coherence cluster with default serializer (java) in use customer experienced "StreamCurreptedException , invalide Type code: NN" error in the subsequent read from different Managed Coherence Server in the cluster but initial writing and read was successful.
The issue reproducible when configured the Weblogic Coherence Cluster like below:
- A weblogic coherence cluster with two nodes - Managed Server1 (Host1)& Managed Server2 (Host2).
- The POJO based cache data stored in the cache. Using java sterilization that is default for coherence.
- After restarting the Weblogic Cluster, for the first request to object stored in the cache and successfully retrieved from any one of the managed servers.
- As it is a replicated scheme configured, the same object will be available in another managed server cache.
- But while retrieving it from other managed server, getting the "StreamCurreptedException , invalide Type code: 01".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document