HTM/HTML Files are Converted to PDF, via Inbound Refinery (IBR) PDFExport OutsideIn Technology(OIT), Results in HTML Source not the Expected Rendered Markup HTML
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Conversion
- PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
- Prior to updating OIT (from 18.104.22.168.1111290937 to 22.214.171.124.1506022211) HTM/HTML converted to a PDF with rendered markup.
- Following upgrade the PDF converts to the source code of the HTML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade of OIT version to 126.96.36.199.06090900 - 188.8.131.52.1506022211
2. Same Configuration files, Same input file as prior to upgrade
3. PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
Update of WebCenter Content (WCC) OIT to versions 184.108.40.206.06090900 - 220.127.116.11.1506022211 (highest version at time of this authoring)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms