HTM/HTML Files are Converted to PDF, via Inbound Refinery (IBR) PDFExport OutsideIn Technology(OIT), Results in HTML Source not the Expected Rendered Markup HTML
(Doc ID 2367261.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Conversion
- PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
- Prior to updating OIT (from 126.96.36.199.1111290937 to 188.8.131.52.1506022211) HTM/HTML converted to a PDF with rendered markup.
- Following upgrade the PDF converts to the source code of the HTML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade of OIT version to 184.108.40.206.06090900 - 220.127.116.11.1506022211
2. Same Configuration files, Same input file as prior to upgrade
3. PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
Update of WebCenter Content (WCC) OIT to versions 18.104.22.168.06090900 - 22.214.171.124.1506022211 (highest version at time of this authoring)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document