HTM/HTML Files are Converted to PDF, via Inbound Refinery (IBR) PDFExport OutsideIn Technology(OIT), Results in HTML Source not the Expected Rendered Markup HTML
(Doc ID 2367261.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Conversion
- PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
- Prior to updating OIT (from 184.108.40.206.1111290937 to 220.127.116.11.1506022211) HTM/HTML converted to a PDF with rendered markup.
- Following upgrade the PDF converts to the source code of the HTML.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade of OIT version to 18.104.22.168.06090900 - 22.214.171.124.1506022211
2. Same Configuration files, Same input file as prior to upgrade
3. PDF is interpreted as HTML source code.
Update of WebCenter Content (WCC) OIT to versions 126.96.36.199.06090900 - 188.8.131.52.1506022211 (highest version at time of this authoring)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document