Role ACL Auto Suggest Field is Not Populated With All Expected Roles
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to give Role ACL permissions to documents in WebCenter Portal, not all roles show in the auto suggest field.
Expect to see all the roles in the auto suggest field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Ensure the desired group(s) exist in the external LDAP.
- Create a portal.
- Enable documents service in the portal.
- Display the documents page for the portal and create a folder.
- Edit the folder properties and click the Security Tab.
- Scroll down to the Access Control List section and start typing the group name.
The role does not show.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms