Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 22.214.171.124) Console: Configuration > Setting Fail To Respond When Scrollbar Present In Chrome
(Doc ID 2368079.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.171017 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 188.8.131.52)
1. Issue is noticed if there are 25-30 partners under Identity Provider Management.
2. Access OAM Console --> Federation --> Identity Provider Management. Any scrollbar that has more information to display does not work (cause no action when clicked) in Chrome.
3. Issue is not see Firefox, which could be use as a workaround.
4. Noticed with Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
See when Chrome zoom setting is more than 125%. In some browsers the issues occurs at zoom >=100%. The issues are never seen when zoom <90 or 80%
When you access OAM Console --> Configurations --> arrow next to "settings" & "Sort For Partner Name" will work in Chrome.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add 25-30 partners under Identity Provider Management
2. Access OAM Console --> Configurations --> arrow next to "settings" & click to sort for "Partner Name"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document