Exported Role's Xml Not Having "Approver User","Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role" Attributes Missing.
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role created with values for the fields: "Approver User","Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role" are not exported by Deployment Manager Utility.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to identity self service page with xelsysadm user
2. Click on Manage tab and click on Roles -> click on "Create" button
3. Provide below information
a. Under "General Role Information", provide the value for Name (example: TestRole) and its Display Name fields
b. Under "Catalog Attributes", provide the value for the fileds ("Approver User", "Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role")
4. Click next for remaining section until summary page and Click Finish.
5. Now Login to sysadmin page with xelsysadm user
6. Click on Export under the System Configuration section.
7. Select the Role from the dropdown and search with test role "TestRole"
8. Select the all children and its dependencies and export the role.
9. Check the xml file for exported role and no information in the exported xml for fields "Approver Role", "Certifier User", "Certifier Role".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms