Exported Role's Xml Not Having "Approver User","Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role" Attributes Missing.
(Doc ID 2368295.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Role created with values for the fields: "Approver User","Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role" are not exported by Deployment Manager Utility.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to identity self service page with System Administrator user
2. Click on Manage tab and click on Roles -> click on "Create" button
3. Provide below information
a. Under "General Role Information", provide the value for Name and its Display Name fields
b. Under "Catalog Attributes", provide the value for the fileds ("Approver User", "Approver Role", "Certifier User" and "Certifier Role")
4. Click next for remaining section until summary page and Click Finish.
5. Now Login to sysadmin page with System Administratoruser
6. Click on Export under the System Configuration section.
7. Select the Role from the drop down and search for that role.
8. Select the all children and its dependencies and export the role.
9. Check the xml file for exported role and no information in the exported xml for fields "Approver Role", "Certifier User", "Certifier Role".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!