OAM Console Login Fails "An Incorrect Username or Password was Specified" After Entering Credentials
(Doc ID 2372396.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 184.108.40.206.x)
- OAM Console Login Fails "An Incorrect Username or Password was Specified" After Entering Credentials
- Has been working in the past
- Command line LDAP bind works when using IP address, but not Hostname
Steps to Reproduce
1. Access oamconsole
2. Provide username and password
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document