OIM11g: Unable to Customize the Submit Button Part of Request Creation
(Doc ID 2373506.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.160719 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "submit" button when creating a request cannot be customized. For example one cannot change the border color of the "Submit" button of the Account request and also any update to existing css is not taking effect.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Application instance with entitlements
2. Create or Activate a sandbox. Create a user and Request accounts
3. Select an application instance and navigate to the next page
4. "Update" so that the "submit" button is enabled
5. Now Customize, navigate to Structures and click on "Submit" button and "Edit"
6. Now try to change the border color by specifying: border-color:yellow in the "Other CSS" text area. These changes will have not affect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document