Identity Audit Policy Violation Not Triggering for Disabled Accounts
(Doc ID 2375310.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.170418 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Identity Audit Policy Violation are not triggering for Disabled accounts after apply patch containing fix for <Bug 26186906>.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an Audit policy rule for capturing violations :
For eg :
2. Attach this rule to Policy and attach the Policy to a Scan definition .
3. Make sure the Policy has "Check violation on Request creation" checked .
4. For a user provision the Account which contains these roles .
5. Disable the account and confirm the same .
6. Request entitlement for the set of roles which are part of the Violation rule created in Step 1 .
7. Submit the Request , observe no "Policy Violation" displayed s Alert message .
8. Manually run the scan and check the report , there too the violation is not detected .
The same rule works fine for an account that is not Disabled for the user .
OIM 126.96.36.199.170418 + Patch 26186906
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!