Results In OIM Users Page Does Not Refresh Properly With Using Column Sort
(Doc ID 2375606.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.180620 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.180713 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When manage --> users display multiple pages and one sort on a column that has the same value for multiple pages (for example sorting on Identity Status), starting with second page one have the same list of users displayed on next pages until one get to a user having a different value for that column.
1. Login to /identity as <system administrator>
2. Click Manage > Users
3. Click on the Number 2 on the bottom left of the page to go to the second page
4. Page will refresh and show the Users on the second page
5. Continue clicking the next number until the last page (7 in the provided test case)
6. Notice that all pages refresh successfully
7. Click Number 1 to return to the beginning of the Users list
7. Click on Identity Status Up arrow
8. The list will be ordered by the column showing "Active" Users
9. Click on the Number 2 on the bottom left of the page to go to the second page
10. Continue clicking the next number until the last page
11. The first page may still refresh correctly but all next pages do NOT refresh
12. The page content will only refresh when reaching the end and the content of the Identity Status has a difference other than all "Active"
13. Notice that only when a few "Disabled" Users appear the content of the page is properly updated
Due to this issue, users cannot see the page content when navigating after sorting a column.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!