Office 365 Fields If Made Blank Are Not Reconciled To OIM Using The OIM Office 365 11g Connector
(Doc ID 2375711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using OIM Office365 11g connector, if one clears out or blanks the value of the field in the target Office 365, the connector does not not reconcile that change to OIM.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up OIM 11g Office365 connector is established in Target mode.
2. Test the Provisioning and reconciliation of user accounts to make sure its working fine.
3. Change City in target that is in Office365.
4. Run target reconciliation job for Offfice365.
5. City in process form of user's O365 account should be blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!