Office365 Fields If Made Blank, Are Not Reconciled To OIM
(Doc ID 2375711.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using OIM 220.127.116.11.170718 and Office365 connector (note its applicable to both OIM 11G and 12C version), City field is not being blanked in process form of user's office account on target reconciliation.
1. OIM Office365 connector is established in Target mode.
2. Provisioning and reconciliation of user accounts is working.
3. Change City in target that is in Office365.
4. Run target reconciliation job for Offfice365.
5. City in process form of user's O365 account should be blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document