Membership Rule UI Does Not Fully Support Logical Operators That Are Supported By The Java API
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The User membership rules for role provides fewer search criteria operators than that are supported by the SearchCriteria.Operator Java API available at https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52734_01/oim/OMJAV/oracle/iam/platform/entitymgr/vo/SearchCriteria.Operator.html.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Login to self service console.
2. Click Manage-->Roles-->Select a role-->Members tab.
3. Click Create Membership Rule
4. Select an attribute and click Add.
5. Notice only " =, =!, Contains, Starts With, Ends With, IN" operators under Build Expression tab next to IF condition.
It does not show the following logical operators.
AND, OR, NOT, GREATER_THAN, GREATER_EQUAL, LESS_THAN, LESS_EQUAL, CONTAINS, DOES_NOT_CONTAIN, DOES_NOT_BEGIN_WITH, DOES_NOT_END_WITH, NOT_IN, IN_HIERARCHY, SCOPE, RAW_LDAP_QUERY, TABLE_OF_NUMBER, UNION_ALL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms