Membership Rule UI Does Not Fully Support Logical Operators That Are Supported By The Java API
(Doc ID 2379344.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.181009 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.180920 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Role Membership Rules Expression Builder provides fewer search criteria operators than are supported by the SearchCriteria.Operator Java API described in the documentation.
- From the Identity Self Service Console: Select Manage-->Roles-->Select a role-->Members tab.
- Click Create Membership Rule.
- Select a string attribute and click Add.
- Notice the Build Expression tab contains only the following operators:
- It does not show the additional logical string operators from the API that you would assume to be valid:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!