Using OAM 184.108.40.206: ServerRequestCacheType Requirement For RSA and Federation
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using OAM 18.104.22.168:
- The "serverRequestCacheType" is currently set to COOKIE as required by Federation.
- From documentation https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52734_01/oam/AIAAG/GUID-47FF188E-B604-48EA-8F5F-01210449C6E9.htm#AIAAG8361
- But the RSA SecurID Authentication only works with BASIC.
- Conflict with setting for "serverRequestCacheType" when Federation and RSA is being used in HA Mode. Federation needs to have "serverRequestCacheType" set to 'COOKIE' while RSA SecurID only works with "serverRequestCacheType" set to BASIC
- Is it possible to use RSA SecurID Authentication with 'COOKIE'?
- Since the setting is shared how to make OAM PS3 work both for Federation with RSA for 2 Factor requirements?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms