Using OAM 18.104.22.168: ServerRequestCacheType Requirement For RSA and Federation
(Doc ID 2379968.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using OAM 126.96.36.199:
- The "serverRequestCacheType" is currently set to COOKIE as required by Federation.
- From documentation https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52734_01/oam/AIAAG/GUID-47FF188E-B604-48EA-8F5F-01210449C6E9.htm#AIAAG8361
- But the RSA SecurID Authentication only works with BASIC.
- Conflict with setting for "serverRequestCacheType" when Federation and RSA is being used in HA Mode. Federation needs to have "serverRequestCacheType" set to 'COOKIE' while RSA SecurID only works with "serverRequestCacheType" set to BASIC
- Is it possible to use RSA SecurID Authentication with 'COOKIE'?
- Since the setting is shared how to make OAM PS3 work both for Federation with RSA for 2 Factor requirements?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!