Using OAM 126.96.36.199: ServerRequestCacheType Requirement For RSA and Federation
(Doc ID 2379968.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Using OAM 184.108.40.206:
- The "serverRequestCacheType" is currently set to COOKIE as required by Federation.
- From documentation https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E52734_01/oam/AIAAG/GUID-47FF188E-B604-48EA-8F5F-01210449C6E9.htm#AIAAG8361
- But the RSA SecurID Authentication only works with BASIC.
- Conflict with setting for "serverRequestCacheType" when Federation and RSA is being used in HA Mode. Federation needs to have "serverRequestCacheType" set to 'COOKIE' while RSA SecurID only works with "serverRequestCacheType" set to BASIC
- Is it possible to use RSA SecurID Authentication with 'COOKIE'?
- Since the setting is shared how to make OAM PS3 work both for Federation with RSA for 2 Factor requirements?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document