Upgrading Oracle HTTP Server to 220.127.116.11 Fails with the Error "Finished upgrading OHS.CONFIGUPGRADE with status: FAILURE"
(Doc ID 2381728.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While upgrading collocated Oracle HTTP Server, it fails when progress bar reaches 100% with the status as "failed":
ua log file recorded following entries:
Issue can be reproduced using below steps:
1. Install Fusion Middleware Infrastructure 22.214.171.124 in a new Oracle Home.
2. Install 126.96.36.199 Oracle HTTP Server in the same Oracle Home as 188.8.131.52 Infrastructure.
3. Run a Pre-Upgrade Readiness Check
4. Stop the servers and processes
5. Run the Upgrade Assistant from 184.108.40.206 ORACLE_HOME to upgrade Product Schemas
6. Run the Reconfiguration Wizard to reconfigure domain component configurations to 12c (220.127.116.11.0).
7. Run the Upgrade Assistant from 18.104.22.168 ORACLE_HOME to upgrade domain component
8. In the above step it fails when progress bar shows 100%
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document