Poor Performance when Editing Scenarios and Load Plans or when Switching to "Load Plans And Scenarios" View in ODI 12c Designer or Operator
(Doc ID 2382573.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following operations in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c, from either Designer or Operator UI, takes a considerable amount of time if performed in an Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c environment containing a large amount of Scenarios and / or Load Plans:
- Navigation and refresh latency, such as:
- Click on "Load Plans and Scenarios" view (or click on the "+" icon left to it)...
- Click on the "+" icon left to a Scenario Folder, and observe the time it takes to show its content, even if no objects are to be displayed...
- Click on the "+" icon left to a Scenario, and observe the time it takes to show the Scenario properties (Variables, Executions and Scheduling), even if no executions or Variables are associated...
- Click on the "+" icon left to a Load Plan, and observe the time it takes to show the Load Plan properties (Scheduling)...
- Editorial latency, such as:
- Edit a simple Scenario, and observe the time it takes for the Editor to open...
- Edit a simple Load Plan, and observe the time it takes for the Editor to open...
- Edit a Load Plan, and click on the "Variables" tab. Observe the time it requires for the information to be shown...
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Do poor performances persist after having applied <Patch 28472005> and cleared the ODI Studio cache?|