Can't Go To The Next Folder Layer In Content Presenter
(Doc ID 2383927.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on Content Presenter folder icon does not navigate to the next layer. Flow as below.
1. Create a Portal called as "TestContentManager"
2. Add the content Manager taskflow on the newly created Portal.
3. Create a folder structure using content manager as mentioned below.
3.1. Create a Folder "xyz" and upload two files.
3.2. You can view the same here.
http://<webcenter_hostname>:<webcenterportal server port>/webcenter/portal/TestContentManager/Documents
3.3. Under "xyz" folder,create a child folder "abc" and upload 2 files.
3.4. Under folder "abc",create another folder "def" and upload some files on each folder.
4. Create a page called Page2(in Portal TestContentManager).
5. Add the content presenter taskflow on the newly created page.
6. Edit Content Presenter taskflow
7. Select Content tab and Content Source choose Contents under a folder.
8. In Folder Path, Choose a multilayer folder i.e "xyz" folder.
9. Click Template and Select Icon View Template and Save.
10.In Content Presenter, click on the folder "abc". You can observe that navigation to the next folder layer is not possible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document