Can't Go To The Next Folder Layer In Content Presenter
(Doc ID 2383927.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Clicking on Content Presenter folder icon does not navigate to the next layer. Flow as below.
1. Create a test Portal
2. Add the Content Manager taskflow on the newly created Portal
3. Create a folder structure using content manager as mentioned below:
3.1. Create a Folder <FOLDER1>" and upload two files.
3.2. You can view the same here.
3.3. Under "<FOLDER1>" folder,create a child folder "<FOLDER2>" and upload 2 files.
3.4. Under folder "<FOLDER2>",create another folder "<FOLDER3>" and upload some files on each folder.
4. Create a page in test Portal
5. Add the content presenter taskflow on the newly created page.
6. Edit Content Presenter taskflow
7. Select Content tab and Content Source choose Contents under a folder.
8. In Folder Path, Choose a multilayer folder i.e "<FOLDER1>" folder.
9. Click Template and Select Icon View Template and Save.
10.In Content Presenter, click on the folder "<FOLDER2>". You can observe that navigation to the next folder layer is not possible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document