[NEHR OIF]: Error - 500 Internal Server Occurred While One Of The IDP Initiated SSO With SP
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Identity Federation - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have noticed an issue where one of the IDP is trying to perform federated SSO, we noticed that end-users were getting 500 Internal Server on port 7777.
1. OIF 188.8.131.52.0 acts as SP
2. External EMR systems acts as IDP
3. Multiple IDPs are associated with SP
4. IDP intiated SSO is working well since years and suddenly we are noticing 500 error in the access logs even though OIF (both managed and OHS servers) are up and running fine.
5. Only IDP is having the issue and other IDP's are able to perform federated SSO
6. We have integrated OIF with OAM for authentication session
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms