Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 188.8.131.52.0) - Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Deny Button on Push Notification is Redirecting To One Time Pin (OTP) "System Error. Please Re-try Your Action"
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.180116 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Deny Button on Push Notification is Redirecting To One Time Pin (OTP) "System error. Please re-try your action"
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.0)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Access simple protected page using MFA authentication scheme. Select Access Request Notification from Oracle Mobile Authenticator, receive a notification on configured mobile device.
2. On push notification when you Accept it redirects them to protected page.
3. Clicking deny button from push notification, it redirects to Second Factor Page requesting the EnterOneTime PIN with System Error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms