ORA-01795: Group Object Creation Fails When Requestor Has Thousands Of Roles
(Doc ID 2388169.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) 184.108.40.206, if a user has thousands of roles on his/her account, group creation/provision operations will fail.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Log in to Identity Self-Service Console
2. Click 'Manage' tab
3. Click 'Organizations' and select an Organization.
4. Under the organization, click 'Provision'
5. Select 'LDAP Group' and click 'Continue'
6. When asked to 'Verify Resource Selection', click 'Continue'
7. Fill out the resource form, click 'Continue'
8. When asked to 'Verify Process Data' click 'Continue'. This will kick off the provisioning operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!