UA Readiness Fails For UMS Check
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle BAM (Business Activity Monitoring) - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, BAM Documentation
UA readiness fails for UMS check
Starting readiness check of User Messaging Service.
Starting config test: TEST_USERMESSAGINGCONFIG Test that configuration file usermessagingconfig.xml is accessible, in place and valid.
Completed config test: TEST_USERMESSAGINGCONFIG --> Configuration file usermessagingconfig.xml is accessible, in place and valid. +++ PASS
Starting config test: TEST_ALREADY_UPGRADED Test that configuration is not already upgraded.
Completed config test: TEST_ALREADY_UPGRADED --> Configuration is not already upgraded. +++ PASS
Finished readiness check of User Messaging Service with status: SUCCESS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start upgrade assistant in readiness mode.
2. Navigate through the screens in the "Upgrade Assistant" to complete the pre-upgrade readiness check.
3. Select domain based radio button on the "Readiness Check Type" screen.
3. Give the domain path.
4. Given all the DB details for all the schemas.
5. In the UMS remote servers tab(which says UMS has detected that one or more managed servers in this domain may be located on a remote server, there are options like -Yes,include these servers in the upgrade, -Yes,but do not include in the upgrade,-No there are no remote servers for this domain):
a. When the first option(Yes,include these servers in the upgrade), is selected, then readiness check fails.
b. When the select second or the last option are selected, then readiness report is successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms