WebLogic Domain Creation Issue When using Server Templates
(Doc ID 2388964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating ServerTemplates having issue on naming difference. Using config wizard if user creates a domain which has a sever templates it creates different names for server-template and for ssl template:
Below are the steps to reproduce:
1. Using config.cmd or config.sh create domain
2. In the domain config wizard select Admin Server and Topology
3. In the Server Templates section, add a template with a different name than the one which comes by default.
4. Remaining steps are default. Create the domain.
5. Now open config.xml from domain and verify server template section. config.xml has different names for the Server Template and ssl.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!