Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 22.214.171.124.170117) IE Browser 10/11 - AuthnCookie Persistence Not Set by the WebGate
(Doc ID 2389074.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.170117 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 188.8.131.52.170117) IE Browser 10/11 - AuthnCookie Persistence Not Set by the WebGate
- Oracle Access Manager IIS Webgate 184.108.40.206
Steps to Reproduce:
- Access protected resource
- Browse/use application normally
- Then when WEBDAV (integrated in application) is accessed we see OAM prompting user to re-authenticate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document