Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 188.8.131.52.170117) IE Browser 10/11 - AuthnCookie Persistence Not Set by the WebGate
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.170117 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager 11gr2ps3 (OAM 220.127.116.11.170117) IE Browser 10/11 - AuthnCookie Persistence Not Set by the WebGate
- Oracle Access Manager IIS Webgate 18.104.22.168
Steps to Reproduce:
- Access protected resource
- Browse/use application normally
- Then when WEBDAV (integrated in application) is accessed we see OAM prompting user to re-authenticate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms