"The SDK Name Field Does Not Match Existing Data" While Editing A Flat File Connector Process Definition
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.170924 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When two FlatFile connectors (disconnected) are generated using app instance names "123Resolve" & "123Resolve2" the same process table UD_123RESOL is assigned to both process definitions even though two distinct resource objects are created.
The following error is thrown while editing the process definition "123Resolve2" using design console.
When two distinct FlatFile Connectors are installed, the connector installer should not have assigned the same process form to both process definitions.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Generate two disconnected FlatFile Connectors with names "123Resolve" & "123Resolve2" by running the FlatFileGenerator.sh script. This will created two connector bundles (123Resolve.zip & 123Resolve2.zip).
2) Copy both zip files to $OIM_HOME/server/ConnectorDefaultDirectory and unzip them.
3) Login to system admin console. Click Manage Connector-->Install. Select each of them individually and install them.
4) The connector installation succeeds and two process definitions (123Resolve User & 123Resolve2 User) are generated.
5) In Design Console notice that both Process Definitions/Resource Objects are pointing to the same form "UD_123RESOL".
6) Try to update the process definition "123Resolve2 User", you will get the error "The SDK Name Field Does Not Match Existing Data".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms