Users With Multiple UID Attributes in Oracle Unified Directory Cannot Login To WebCenter Portal.
(Doc ID 2391926.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to WebCenter Portal after upgrading to 12c with a user that has multiple UIDs, the following error occurs:
- Chrome browser:
<HOST>:<PORT> redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
- IE browser:
Can’t reach this page
Make sure the web address http://<HOST>:<PORT>is correct
- FireFox browser:
The page isn’t redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
- External LDAP is Oracle Unified Directory (OUD).
- User properties look like this with 2 UIDs:
displayName: Test User
- This is reproducible in all browsers.
- A user with just one UID can login just fine.
- Login in UCM with multiple UID user works fine.
- Login in EM console with multiple UID user does not work.
- Login in Weblogic Administration Console with multiple UID user works fine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document