OAM sees LDAP connection errors because libOVD has not been patched
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 188.8.131.52.8 version has patched to 184.108.40.206.8 (BP08) Access Server (which is patch 22085294)
- After subsequent patch with the below listed patch, instability is observed.
Patch 21773969 FIX FOR 20482201 CAUSES CONNECTION LEAK - NO LDAP CONNECTION AVAILABLE
- When attempting to access Identity Store Access the following error is observed:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Normal operation proceeds
2. For unknown reason a state is entered which results in timeouts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms