Importing Deployment Archive Generated from ODI 12c VCS into Execution Repository Fails with ODI-10244 Error
(Doc ID 2392959.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Development Repository is configured with Version Control System (VCS) Apache Subversion (SVN).
A Deployment Archive has been generated from VCS SVN. Note that merge <Patch 27416528> is installed to correct known issues around generating and importing Deployment Archive files.
Initialize Execution Work Repository from the Deployment Archive fails with the following error:
To reproduce the behavior:
- Install merge <Patch 27416528> - MERGE REQUEST ON TOP OF 184.108.40.206.6 FOR BUGS 24964901 27126182
- Login to the ODI development type repository and create a deployment archive from VCS
Team -> Deployment Archives -> Create from VCS Tag...
- Create a new Execution Repository
- Logon to this Repository using ODI Studio
- Select menu option:
Team -> Deployment Archives -> Initialize Deployment Repository...
- In the dialog box select the file EXEC_*
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!