Importing Deployment Archive Generated from ODI 12c VCS into Execution Repository Fails with ODI-10244 Error
Last updated on MAY 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c Development Repository is configured with Version Control System (VCS) Apache Subversion (SVN).
A Deployment Archive has been generated from VCS SVN. Note that merge <Patch 27416528> is installed to correct known issues around generating and importing Deployment Archive files.
Initialize Execution Work Repository from the Deployment Archive fails with the following error:
To reproduce the behavior:
- Install merge <Patch 27416528> - MERGE REQUEST ON TOP OF 126.96.36.199.6 FOR BUGS 24964901 27126182
- Login to the ODI development type repository and create a deployment archive from VCS
Team -> Deployment Archives -> Create from VCS Tag...
- Create a new Execution Repository
- Logon to this Repository using ODI Studio
- Select menu option:
Team -> Deployment Archives -> Initialize Deployment Repository...
- In the dialog box select the file EXEC_*
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms