In Staging Mode, Static File under Stage Directory is Updated Unexpectedly while WLS Startup without Redeployment
(Doc ID 2396516.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2023
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In staging mode, a static file under a stage directory is updated unexpectedly while WLS startup even without redeployment. This issue reproduces with following steps.
1. Deploy an application as stage mode (explicitly specified) to a WLS managed server.
2. Access a static file (e.g. index.html).
3. Update the static file in source directory.
4. Restart the WLS managed server.
5. Access the static file again and confirm that the deployed static file is updated unexpectedly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document