In Staging Mode, Static File under Stage Directory is Updated Unexpectedly while WLS Startup without Redeployment
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In staging mode, a static file under a stage directory is updated unexpectedly while WLS startup even without redeployment. This issue reproduces with following steps.
1. Deploy an application as stage mode (explicitly specified) to a WLS managed server.
2. Access a static file (e.g. index.html).
3. Update the static file in source directory.
4. Restart the WLS managed server.
5. Access the static file again and confirm that the deployed static file is updated unexpectedly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms