Running Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Access Tester from a Putty Session Fails "No X11 DISPLAY"
(Doc ID 2396573.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Running Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Access Tester from a Putty Session Fails "No X11 DISPLAY"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g
- OAM's Access Tester
- Putty (Terminal Emulator)
- Following - Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Security Token Service, 11g Release 1 (11.1.1), Part Number E15478-05, chapter 14 Validating Connectivity and Policies Using the Access Tester
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a putty session and connect to the OAM server
2. CD to (example) <IAM_HOME>/idm/oam/server/tester/
3. Execute the following (example)<JAVA_HOME>/bin/java -jar oamtest.jar
Which returns the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document