Running Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Access Tester from a Putty Session Fails "No X11 DISPLAY"
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Running Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g Access Tester from a Putty Session Fails "No X11 DISPLAY"
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g
- OAM's Access Tester
- Putty (Terminal Emulator)
- Following - Oracle® Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Security Token Service, 11g Release 1 (11.1.1), Part Number E15478-05, chapter 14 Validating Connectivity and Policies Using the Access Tester
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a putty session and connect to the OAM server
2. CD to (example) Oracle/Middleware_IAM/Oracle_Home/idm/oam/server/tester/
3. Execute the following (example) /refresh/home/jdk1.8.0_144/bin/java -jar oamtest.jar
Which returns the following error:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms