Using Content UI: Issue DIS Via Outlook - Data Getting Overwritten
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Desktop Integration Suite
Issue DIS via Outlook - data is getting overwritten when checking in Outlook mail items using the Outlook Integration from DIS.
Steps to reproduce and symptoms:
1. Check in content using Desktop Integration (DIS) with Outlook Integration.
2. The email may have multiple attachments.
3. May check in content separately.
4. Fill in the content metadata form separately for each item and complete each form.
5. Navigate back to previously completed metadata form after the item is checked in.
6. Previously filled in metadata is partially lost and over written.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms