Using Content UI: Issue DIS Via Outlook - Data Getting Overwritten
(Doc ID 2399189.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Desktop Integration Suite
Issue DIS via Outlook - data is getting overwritten when checking in Outlook mail items using the Outlook Integration from DIS.
Steps to reproduce and symptoms:
1. Check in content using Desktop Integration (DIS) with Outlook Integration.
2. The email may have multiple attachments.
3. May check in content separately.
4. Fill in the content metadata form separately for each item and complete each form.
5. Navigate back to previously completed metadata form after the item is checked in.
6. Previously filled in metadata is partially lost and over written.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document