Search for ODI Objects Results in "ODI-26112: Error While Performing The Search"
(Doc ID 2400621.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for objects on the Operator tab in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio 12c versions up to 220.127.116.11.0, the following error is received:
The problem can be reproduced with the following steps:
- In ODI Studio, go to the Operator tab and click on any object to highlight it.
- Select the Search option in the drop down menu, and select "Find ODI Object".
- In the "Find ODI Object" panel, enter any string that matches an existing Operator object.
- There will be no results with repositories.
- However, when performing the above steps from the Designer tab you will see results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document