Search for ODI Objects Results in "ODI-26112: Error While Performing The Search"
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 188.8.131.52.6 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search for objects on the Operator tab in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Studio 12.2.1, the following error is received:
The problem can be reproduced with the following steps:
- In ODI Studio, go to the Operator tab and click on any object to highlight it.
- Select the Search option in the drop down menu, and select "Find ODI Object".
- In the "Find ODI Object" panel, enter any string that matches an existing Operator object.
- There will be no results with repositories.
- However, when performing the above steps from the Designer tab you will see results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms