Function dpPromote() works only as config variable and not in profiles.
(Doc ID 2400814.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Per Fusion Middleware Developing with Oracle WebCenter Content at:
The function dpPromote() is used to 'promote' values from a rule evaluation context into the request context. After the evaluation of all rules, the key and value specified by this function are pushed into the local data.
However this only works as a configuration entry when defined in config.cfg and not when used in profiles as side effect to a condition in rule.
Issue can be reproduced at will by executing following steps:
1. Create a profile and have a rule assigned to the profile.
2. Use rule activation condition for this rule.
3. Add the following side effect script to the condition -
4. When the profile is used to check-in content items, it fails to account the script.
5. However, when used a configuration entry defined in config.cfg it works.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document