Unresolvable Error While Trying To Use Search Criteria As Part Of ENTS-TYPE Certification Definition
(Doc ID 2403104.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a certification for Entitlements, you are unable to enter entitlement-specific search criteria. You see an unresolvable error and cannot proceed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log on to the OIM console as xelsysadm.
2. Click Compliance -> Definitions.
3. Click Create Definition.
4. Specify a title and for Type, select Entitlement. Click Next.
5. For Base Selection pick Entitlement Criteria.
6. Specify some criteria using wildcards, eg *CN*
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!