Unresolvable Error While Trying To Use Search Criteria As Part Of ENTS-TYPE Certification Definition
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.170418 to 126.96.36.199.180331 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a certification for Entitlements, you are unable to enter entitlement-specific search criteria. You see an unresolvable error and cannot proceed.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log on to the OIM console as xelsysadm.
2. Click Compliance -> Definitions.
3. Click Create Definition.
4. Specify a title and for Type, select Entitlement. Click Next.
5. For Base Selection pick Entitlement Criteria.
6. Specify some criteria using wildcards, eg *CN*
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms